Education Otherwise is a charity run entirely by volunteers and we are reliant upon our members and supporters to allow us to continue doing our good work. For those new to Education Otherwise, the following are examples of how we promote and support home education by:
- providing our telephone helpline;
- providing our advice service;
- producing and sharing relevant research;
- contributing to relevant consultations;
- contributing to media articles;
- publishing accurate information based on high level legal opinion and
- working tirelessly to ensure that home education remains available to future children.
You can support our work in the following ways…
You can donate to us through Stripe, with your card, by clicking this button.
Become a Member
Members can access our newsletters, membership cards, truancy cards and more from the members. members area. Either print or email copies can be arranged and, at a cost of only £17 per year, that is a great way to keep up with the news and views, whilst supporting our valuable work. Please email [email protected] to arrange for print or direct email. To become a member choose an option here.
Sign up to Easyfundraising
Easyfundraising costs you nothing apart from a couple of minutes of your time to set it up. Once set up, whenever you shop online at any one of thousands of retailers, a donation is made to support Education Otherwise’s good work. We recommend you install the reminder, instructions on the website, so we never miss out when you shop.